Looking for a speaker?
Does your business group, association, or company leadership retreat need a speaker for an upcoming meeting? Perhaps your group of business leaders is ready for a real world, experience-based and inspirational seminar that will teach them some simple, practical steps to a better functioning business.
Dave tailors these complimentary, educational sessions to fit within the time you have available (from 20 minutes to multi-day workshops). In every case, you will takeaway at least one simple, practical tool that you can use immediately to focus on priorities, to get clear on issues, and to gain traction in your business.
Make Traction: Stop your business from running YOU
90 Minute Workshop
(This seminar includes all of the components from the short sessions below).
Even the leaders of most successful organizations find running a business to be more challenging than they expected. If you grapple with any of these issues:
- Lack of control over your time or your company.
- Employees who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profits that are low or inconsistent, or you just can’t break through to the next level.
- Trying to overcome the frustration of trying to personally solve the same issues…over and over again.
Then this workshop is intended for you. Walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately to focus on priorities, to get clear on issues, and to gain traction together - as a healthier leadership team.
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
3 to 4 hour, full day, or two day workshop
These workshops are based on the simple yet powerful model presented by management consultant and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni in his book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. In this very interactive workshop, you and your team will learn practical information and strategies that you can put to use immediately and apply on an ongoing basis to help your company become more productive and cohesive.
Short Sessions (typically 20-30 minute talks)
- The 8 simple questions to answer to define your strategy for the next 10 years
- Defining a mission that doesn’t sit on the shelf... and that your entire team can rally behind
- Stop being ADHD in your business - How to define your businesses’ core focus
- Is your business a corporate version of musical chairs?: Getting the right people in the right seats
- Create a scorecard: Defining the 5 most important things to measure your business’ success
- Your business doesn’t need to be perfect to be a great business: How to spend 20% effort to document processes, so you can get 80% results immediately
- Dealing with Issues - A proven way to get rid of at least 50 major issues every year… forever!
Traction /Accountability Talks
- How to bring your vision down to ground and make it a reality - every 90 days
Contact Dave to consider tailoring a workshop for your group.